Our Covid-19 measures
Dear Customers, we’ve closed our salons for as long as it takes. Meanwhile we’ll be keeping in touch on Facebook and Instagram. We’ll reopen at the first opportunity and you’ll be the first to know. Heartfelt thanks for all your support and the hard work of our people; it really does mean the world.
Here’s to our NHS and key workers and to us all coming back better and stronger – we can’t wait to see you all on the other side.
Stay home. Stay healthy. Love Saks xx
OUR COVID-19 MEASURES
HYGIENE AND CLEANING PROTOCOLS
We want to 100% reassure you that we’re doing absolutely everything we can to ensure your safety during your salon visit. Our top priority remains the wellbeing of our customers and people and in providing a safe environment.
We’re asking our customers and people to:
– Follow guidelines on self-isolation and personal hygiene to avoid spreading or catching the virus.
– Wash hands on arrival, throughout time at and before leaving the salon.
– Make use of the tissues and anti-bacterial gel/wipes/soap provided.
Added to this, we’re also:
– Cleaning the salon from top to bottom each day.
– Freshly sterilising all kit and touch points for each customer.
– Not passing magazines around so please bring your own glossies or a book if you’re wanting to kick-back.
– Switching to disposables where we can. That’s cups, spoons, towels, gowns, etc. If unavailable, we’ll make sure towels and gowns are freshly laundered at 60 degrees between customers. And that the dishwasher’s at 60 degrees too.
– With non-contact temperature-taking for customers and teams at some salons.
PPE, PROTECTIVE SCREENS AND MORE ROOM WHEN YOU’RE IN
Along with providing our teams with PPE, we’ve installed protective screens and changed how we work so there are less people in the salon at the same time. And we’ve rejigged where we can so you have more room around you – working as far apart as possible.
AIR HUGS FOR NOW
We continue to stay well informed of the developing situation, following latest official advice and recommendations and we’ll keep you updated regularly with total transparency as things progress. Huge thanks for your continued support – it means the world. We look forward to welcoming you in.