Terms & Conditions
for your refererence
These Terms govern your use of the saks.co.uk website and the Love Saks apps (the “Site”). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms please do not use the Site.
1. The content of this website is the sole property of Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd. All intellectual property rights existing in this site (including without limitation any copyright and design right) belong exclusively to Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd.
You may download pages of this website to a local disk or other storage media and you may print off extracts of this site and share both within your organisation strictly on the basis that you do not do so for profit and on the condition that Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd’s copyright notice is preserved at all times.
2. Otherwise, reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. None of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored on any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form whatsoever. You may not frame any part of this website. Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd’s copyright notice must remain on all reproductions of material downloaded from this site.
Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd is a trade mark attributable to the directors of Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd. Any other trade marks, registered or otherwise, remain the property of the appropriate trade mark owner.
3. Whilst the directors of Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd have taken every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, no warranties express or implied are given as to the accuracy of the information contained on the website. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on the website. In particular, the directors of Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd accept no liability for any product descriptions or photographic representations and users are advised to make enquiries with Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd if they have any specific requirements. All orders received are accepted strictly on the basis of our terms and conditions of sale.
4. The directors of Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use of any of the information on this website. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this website is virus free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. The directors of Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd cannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed at and are intended solely for use by those accessing the website from the United Kingdom mainland. The directors of Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd make no representation or warranty that any product, service or information referred to or contained in this website are appropriate for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this site from other locations or jurisdictions are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
8. Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd is a private limited company (company registration number: 02315625). Documents may be served on the directors of Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd at its registered address :
Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd
2 Peel Court
St Cuthberts Way
Co Durham DL1 1GB
9. Online Gift Voucher Orders – Delivery, Returns and Cancellation
The charge for UK delivery of Saks Gift Vouchers is £2.50 for standard delivery (2-3 working days). Orders placed before 3pm will be processed that day, orders placed after this will be processed the next working day. We will send you an email once your order has been dispatched. Gift vouchers are valid for twelve months from date of issue.
Your order should reach you in perfect condition and we hope that it is to your total satisfaction. If your parcel arrives late or damaged please make sure that this is recorded when you sign for your goods.
Please check the contents of your parcel as soon as you receive it and notify us of any missing or damaged vouchers within 48 hours.
Any damaged vouchers must be returned within 14 calendar days of receipt. We will issue an order number which must be clearly displayed on any correspondence and included in your returns parcel.
You are responsible for the cost of returning the vouchers unless we delivered them to you in error. We recommend that you request proof of postage as we cannot be held responsible for packages that are damaged or lost on their way to us. Returned vouchers must be unused and in a re-saleable condition (unless damaged on delivery).
Please be aware if you return a voucher or report a missing voucher outside of our returns policy, we are not at liberty to refund or replace it.
You have the right to cancel for a limited time even if the vouchers aren’t damaged. As such you are entitled to a refund if you return the vouchers within 14 days of receiving them. We will then refund you within 14 days of receiving the goods back. To cancel an order please email email@example.com or call Customer Experience on 0845 678 0290.
10. Online Bookings
Please be aware that if you make an online booking and pay a deposit/make a pre-payment it will not be refunded if you cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice.
If you require any further information, please contact Customer Experience.
The LOVE SAKS loyalty scheme enables you to collect stamps in the treats section of the app every time you visit participating salons, and spend a minimum of £30 on hair services or £20 on beauty services, in return for exclusive treats.
To collect stamps you must download the LOVE SAKS booking and loyalty app to your Apple or Android device, free of charge. Just show the app to your stylist/therapist at each appointment and they will add a stamp for you.
Loyalty stamps expire after a year and treats have an expiry date specified by the salon. Loyalty stamps are personal to you and cannot be transferred to anybody else.
Once you have a full stamp card you will be notified of your treat. Treats are redeemable with selected staff on selected days at the salon that you collected your stamps with only.
Mention treat at time of booking and bring app to appointment. Once you have received your treat the salon will refresh your account and you can start collecting stamps again.
Valid only on the services specified and cannot be used with any other offer. Services may vary from salon to salon and are subject to availability. No cash alternatives will be offered.
By accessing the app, the loyalty function will automatically be enabled but if you choose not to use it, this will have no effect on the remaining elements of the app.
We have the right to amend or remove the loyalty scheme at any time and you have the right to stop using the scheme at any time. If you wish to do this, just mention it to your stylist/therapist.
Remaining stamps/treats will be stored for future involvement until they expire.
We keep these terms and conditions under regular review. This was last updated on 29th November 2019.
We've been doin' the do since 1974 and we've got a whole lotta hair expertise todayHAIR HAPPENINGS
ABOUT YOUR SALON
Saks salons all over the place. PSST... first timers - ask if your salon has a 'new customer' offer!BROWSE YOUR SAKS SALON
Head-to-toes menu of treatments to help make a difference to your day. Yup, that goodBEAUTY BANTER