Terms & Conditions
for your reference
These Terms govern your use of the saks.co.uk website (the “Site”), the Love Saks app (the “App”) and the half price new customer offer (the “Offer”). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Site, App or Offer.
1. The content of this Site is the sole property of Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd. All intellectual property rights existing on this Site (including without limitation any copyright and design right) belong exclusively to Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd.
You may download pages of this Site to a local disk or other storage media and you may print off extracts of this site and share both within your organisation strictly on the basis that you do not do so for profit and on the condition that Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd’s copyright notice is preserved at all times.
2. Otherwise, reproduction of part or all of the contents of this Site in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. None of the content of the Site may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored on any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form whatsoever. You may not frame any part of the Site. Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd’s copyright notice must remain on all reproductions of material downloaded from the Site.
Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd is a trademark attributable to the directors of Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd. Any other trademarks, registered or otherwise, remain the property of the appropriate trademark owner.
3. Whilst the directors of Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd have taken every care to ensure that the information on the Site is accurate and up to date, no warranties express or implied are given as to the accuracy of the information contained on the Site. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on the Site. In particular, the directors of Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd accept no liability for any product descriptions or photographic representations and users are advised to make enquiries with Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd if they have any specific requirements. All orders received are accepted strictly on the basis of our terms and conditions of sale.
4. The directors of Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use of any of the information on the Site. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the Site is virus free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. The directors of Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd cannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on the Site are directed at and are intended solely for use by those accessing the Site from the United Kingdom mainland. The directors of Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd make no representation or warranty that any product, service or information referred to or contained in this website is appropriate for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this site from other locations or jurisdictions are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
8. Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd is a private limited company (company registration number: 02315625). Documents may be served on the directors of Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd at its registered address :
Saks Hair (Holdings) Ltd
2 Peel Court
St Cuthbert’s Way
Co Durham DL1 1GB
9. The Site and App E-Gift Card Purchases
E-Gift Cards will be sent to the email address provided within 24 hours of purchase. If not received within 24 hours check your junk/spam folder before emailing email@example.com or calling 0845 678 0290.
If you change your mind, you have the right to cancel your E-Gift Card purchase and request a refund within 14 days. To cancel your purchase and request a refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 678 0290. We will aim to process your refund within 14 days of receipt.
Terms & Conditions
Redeemable against Saks hair and beauty services at salons nationwide. Valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. If tendered for items less than the full value, the outstanding balance will remain available to spend. Not redeemable against products. Cannot be exchanged for cash.
10. Site, App and Salon Bookings
Any deposits/pre-payments paid at the time of booking will not be refunded if less than 48 hours’ notice of cancellation is given (more notice may be required for some services). Or, if late arrival means your appointment can’t go ahead because to do so would impact subsequent appointments. Deposit/pre-payment and cancellation/late arrival requirements vary from salon to salon – contact salon booked with for details.
Please also note that:
– A blow-dry isn’t included with colour, perm or smoothing services and must be booked separately.
– A skin sensitivity test is required 48 hours before a colour service and 24 hours before brow and lash services and must be booked separately.
– Colour prices may vary to those advertised depending on type of colour used and application method.
– Services, products and offers vary from salon to salon.
11. Love Saks App (“the App”)
As well as managing bookings, the App enables you to collect loyalty stamps in the treats section of the app every time you visit your salon, and spend a minimum of £30 on (full-price) hair services or £20 on (full-price) beauty services.
To start collecting stamps, contact your salon to find out whether they are participating, if so, download the App for free to your Apple or Android device and show it after each appointment to collect a stamp. When accessing the app, the loyalty function is automatically enabled but if you choose not to use it, there will be no effect on the remaining elements of the app.
Once the required number of stamps have been collected a treat will appear in the app and is redeemable with selected staff on selected days at the salon the stamps were collected from only. To redeem your treat, mention it at the time of booking and show the App at your appointment. Once you have redeemed your treat the salon will refresh your account and you can start collecting stamps again.
The number of stamps required and treat offered will vary from salon to salon – ask them for details. Stamps will be stored in the App for twelve months, at which point they expire. Treats have an expiry date specified by your salon – ask them for details. Stamps are personal to you and cannot be transferred. Valid only on the services specified and cannot be used with any other offer. Services vary from salon to salon and are subject to availability. No cash alternatives will be offered. Saks reserves the right to amend or remove the loyalty scheme at any time and you have the right to stop using it scheme at any time – if you wish to do this, just mention it to your salon.
12. Try Us for Half Price New Customer Offer (‘the Offer’)
From time-to-time some Saks salons may offer half price first appointments to new customers. To redeem the Offer, call the relevant salon to check they are participating and bring a copy of the Offer (voucher, token, advert, email, social media post, etc) to appointment.
Terms & Conditions
The Offer is valid on first appointments at participating/specified salon(s), when booked directly with Saks, on selected days and services with selected staff for the date and times stated. The Offer cannot be used with any other offer/discount or exchanged for cash. The Offer is subject to availability and may not be valid during December. Some salons may adapt these terms and conditions – ask for details when booking.
Klarna is available as a payment option at participating Saks salons. Please be aware that Klarna’s Pay in 3 / Pay in 30 days are unregulated credit agreements. Borrowing more than you can afford or paying late may negatively impact your financial status and ability to obtain credit. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. Ts&Cs and late fees apply. See FAQs for more info.
We keep all of these terms and conditions under regular review and they were last updated on 23rd October 2023.
We've been doin' the do since 1974 and we've got a whole lotta hair expertise todayHAIR HAPPENINGS
ABOUT YOUR SALON
Saks salons all over the place. PSST... first timers - ask if your salon has a 'new customer' offer!BROWSE YOUR SAKS SALON
Head-to-toes menu of treatments to help make a difference to your day. Yup, that goodBEAUTY BANTER